(Due to the limited after-sales customer service availability, this model is currently only available for purchase within Brisbane region and surrounding areas, we apologise for the inconvenience it may cause.)
Why ORO TowSafer is the best choice when it comes to towing?
TowSafer keeps your caravan / trailer tyre monitoring to the easiest, simplest and affordable!
The only reliable TPMS model requires only one display unit to monitor all tyres on your car and towed vehicle.
Display unit auto changes the number of wheels to monitor depends on what is hooked-up at the back.
What are the variation selections?
If you have a spare tyre that you wish to monitor, we have it covered for you too! Simply select “with spare tyre” and add to your cart.
Axle type selection allows you to choose how many wheels your caravan or trailer has.
If you have more than one caravan or trailer to swap, then contact us to discuss the additional accessories you require.
Contents in every TowSafer sets
- Display unit: shows tyre information and does all the settings.Act as a receiver picking up signals sent from sensors.
Comes with a display unit power cable, display unit holder with flexible adjustable angles and one set of 3M sticker and velcro.
- 6, 7, 8 or 9 internal sensors, aluminium valves and Nylok screws. (depends on the axle type and spare tyre option you select.)
- Relay: It is waterproof and recommended to install at the front of caravan/trailer.
Built-in antenna receives the signals from sensors, the relay then sends out the tyre information to the display unit upon hooking up.
Also need to set up the axle type on the relay.
- One relay power cable and quick coupler for easy connection.
- Two antennas : one connects to the display unit.
Another one is the extra antenna for connecting to the relay if the built-in antenna is not strong enough to pick up the signals.
- Antenna holder and some cable ties to help set up the antenna and cables neat and tidy.
- One sensor tool : to trigger the sensors to send out signals when set up the tyre locations.
- One user manual: installation and setting guidance.