What makes ORO W410-A so special?
- Integrated new technology – S.A.L. Smart-Auto-Logic- auto relearning of tyre position after tyre rotation.
After tyre rotation, the display unit will pick up the new tyre positions automatically after 3 minutes of driving above 25km/hr.
- Standard pressure range has specially programmed from 10 to 60 psi to suit different driving conditions such as beach, off-road…etc.
- 4 warning percentages options for high pressure and low pressure, which can be set according to drivers’ driving conditions.
*If you have special setting requirements, contact us to discuss further.
What are the variation selections?
Currently, valves are available in rubber or metal.
If you wish to monitor just the tyres on the caravan/trailer, there is a choice to add a booster. A booster enhances the receptions of the signals.
Contents in every W410-A sets
- Display unit: shows tyre information and does all the settings.
Act as a receiver picking up signals sent from sensors.
Comes with a display unit power cable, display unit holder with flexible adjustable angles and one set of 3M sticker and velcro.
- 4 internal sensors, valves and Nylok screws.
- One user manual: installation and setting guidance.