What makes ORO W417-A series so special?
- Perfectly fits into the spare switch space, highly integrated into your car beautifully.
- Integrated new technology – S.A.L. Smart-Auto-Logic- auto relearning of tyre position after tyre rotation.
After tyre rotation, the display unit will pick up the new tyre positions automatically after 3 minutes of driving above 25km/hr.
- OLED panel with touch screen, easy and simple one button to set and operate.
What are the variation selections?
Selection of car brands for different spare switch sizes or no spare switch option.
Available options are:
- Toyota : 33mm x 22mm (W417-TA)
- Honda : 44.9mm x 25.7mm (W417-HA)
- Nissan : 30.5mm x 23.8mm (W417-NA)
- Other brands with no spare switch, simply drill a hole of diameter 26mm (W417-CA)
Contents in every W417-A sets
- Display unit to show tyre information and does all the settings. Comes with a display unit power cable.
- A receiver for picking up signals sent from sensors.
- 4 internal sensors, aluminium valves and Nylok screws.
- One user manual: installation and setting guidance.